Just as effective, perhaps even quicker...
To contact Jane, feel free to fill this short form. We're all ears. Let us know in as much detail as you wish how Jane can help, and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.
Philadelphia , PA
Do you enjoy helping people? Do you live out of your laptop? Is one of your many talents the ability to maintain 20 tabs while simultaneously keeping up with the status of your email and texts?
How would you like to apply and develop your skills at an up-and-coming Philadelphia-based startup, with an already established and rapidly growing base of clients? We understand how frustrating the hiring process can be for both the employer and the job seeker; at Jane, we’re making hiring a better experience for everyone.
What is Jane:
Jane is an innovative HR service that changes the way companies hire. We are seeking an entry-level trainee who will gain experience in the marketing, operations and hiring side of the business. Hiring Assistants with the right skill set may evolve into either business development, hiring specialist or operational roles.
That’s why we need you:
We’re looking for a hiring assistant who has the passion for working with and helping people (in this case HR managers, hiring managers, and business owners), interest in human resources and technology, and a hunger to learn and grow professionally. We’re creating an extraordinary experience for the clients and candidates we interact with on a daily basis, and therefore are looking to hire an exceptional hiring assistant.
Our entire team plans to pitch in and teach the next hiring assistant, so this person can eventually advance into the role of hiring specialist and work one-on-one with our clients.
The Jane team currently works an 8-hour day, Monday through Friday, starting no earlier than 8:00 am and finishing no later than 6:00 pm (EST).
What will you be doing:
* Directly supporting the hiring specialist with administrative tasks such as, taking notes during client calls, entering and formatting information into client accounts, scheduling interviews, answering email support inquiries, and relaying messages accordingly.
* Assisting with the creation of client job descriptions and interview questions.
* Being part of the marketing campaign to drive brand awareness, website traffic, and acquisition of new clients.
* Continuously honing your skills and knowledge of HR to support Jane’s mission and values.
If you’re interested in jumping on the Jane train, apply with your resume and cover letter today -- We can’t wait to meet you!
* Organization is your middle name. You understand the importance of staying organized in order to work as efficiently as possible with yourself, your coworkers, and our clients.
* You have a college degree and a GPA of 3.0 or above.
* You have a knack for writing. You understand tone, correct grammar, and have high standards for everything you write.
* You have an analytical mind and thrive in situations where you’re given independence and responsibility.
* You type fast (you have tested yourself by googling “typing test” and you score 40 WPM or more).
* You work extremely well with others. The Jane team meets on a daily basis and values collaboration.
* You're well-versed in Google Apps (gmail, docs, spreadsheets, calendars) & Microsoft Word/Excel.
* You’re able to get started right away with some of the tools that we use on a daily basis, including FreshDesk, Slack and WordPress.
* You’re comfortable talking to people on the phone and can easily communicate your thoughts.
* You’re excited by the opportunity to learn more about HR and to use technology to advance the entire industry.
$30K per year, health insurance, PTO and holidays