Just as effective, perhaps even quicker...
To contact Jane, feel free to fill this short form. We're all ears. Let us know in as much detail as you wish how Jane can help, and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.
Philadelphia , PA
Jane is an innovative HR service that changes the way companies hire. We are seeking an entry-level professional who will gain experience in the marketing, operations and hiring side of the business. Trainees with the right skill set may evolve into either business development, hiring specialist or operational roles.
You’ll be a good fit if:
* No task is too small for you.
* No project is too big and scary for you.
* You like it when no two days are the same.
* You can bring organization to chaos.
* You know when it’s the right time to ask questions, challenge the status quo, or just put your head down and knockout a bunch of tasks.
* You bring a positive energy to your work.
Here’s a sampling of what you’ll be doing:
* Responding to candidate and customer questions about our software via our helpdesk and chat
* Writing solution articles
* Helping manage founder’s inbox and calendar
* Keeping social media profiles up-to-date
* Posting on social media
* Keeping website up-to-date (WordPress CMS)
* Helping with event coordination
* Test new software features and fixes before they’re released
* Reproduce reported bugs and enter them into project management software
* Identifying prospects
* Emailing prospects
* Scheduling calls
* Helping organize data in our CRM
* Some experience in one or more of the areas listed above
* BA/BS degree preferred, but open to candidates with no degree but relevant work experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Coachable and able to rapidly learn new skills
* Tech savvy
$25K to $30K per year, health insurance, PTO and holidays