At JANE, not only do we have a deep expertise in all things talent (attraction, sourcing, acquisition, retention, and management), but we also understand the benefits and intricacies of operating as an Act 60 (formerly Acts 20 and 22) business in Puerto Rico.*
With team members who live on the Island, in the United States, and around the globe; we have experience helping Act 60 firms navigate difficult decisions around:
- Where to source talent from? Should we focus on the island, nationally within the US, or elsewhere?
- What positions should be based in Puerto Rico?
- What compensation and benefits should be offered, including relocation packages?
- How do you sell people on moving to Puerto Rico?
- What should the hiring process look like?
- How can I find a main operator who can live on the island for 6-months per year?
*If you are considering relocating your business to Puerto Rico, check out this Guide to Income Tax in Puerto Rico.