Talent & Recruitment Office Hours
Book office hours with a Talent Consultant dedicated to serving Israeli companies looking to hire in the US.
As an experienced US-based executive recruitment and talent acquisition services provider, we (JANE) are delighted to offer open office hours to Israeli tech entrepreneurs, founders and companies in order to advise on:
- Aligning your hiring plan with your U.S. “Go to Market” (GTM) strategy
- Considerations when hiring in the US (e.g., laws, best practices, cultural expectations)
- Hiring sales, marketing, and other talent in the U.S.
- Troubleshooting specific obstacles to hiring the right talent in the U.S.
How JANE can help your Israeli company hire talent in the U.S.
You get a dedicated hiring team who will drive the talent acquisition process for you:
- Attract & Source the Right Candidates
JANE’s first tasks are usually writing up an engaging job description, and creating a recruiting plan that matches your timeline, budget, and the type of candidates you want to attract.
- Qualify & Score Candidates
As candidates apply, Jane ranks and scores candidates against the job, and can qualify them for you via phone screens, and job-specific pre-employment assessments.
- Organize & Prepare Interviews
Once you have your short-list, Jane can schedule the in-person interviews for you, and equip your team with the right custom interview questions to ask.
- Reviews, Rounds & Rejections
To keep things moving, Jane can compile interviewer feedback, follow up with candidates who you are not going forward with, and assist with background and reference checks.